REGION OF DOBRICH
Region of Dobrich includes north-east part of Bulgaria and the Black Sea coast on the east. Center of this region is the city of Dobrich.
It has nearly seventy thousand citizens and is situated 50 kilometers north of sea-capital of Bulgaria - the city of Varna (airport).
Other small towns in this region are:
- sea-town Balchick - 32 km south-east of Dobrich.
- sea-town Kavarna - 50 km east of Dobrich.
- sea-town Shabla - 70 km east of Dobrich.
The region is a flat country with a fat land. More of the villages are nearby to the seaside. The climate is pleasant during all the seasons.
Near by Dobrich are the next sea resorts:
- Golden sands - 45 km south-east of Dobrich.
- Albena resort - 37 km south-east of Dobrich.
- St. Konstantin and Elena - 55 km south-east of Dobrich and 8 km north of Varna.